Request For Extension Services

​​​​​​If you require advice regarding any farming issues which you are experiencing, you can fill the below form, click continue to submit the form and you will receive a telephone call from one of our officials.

You can also, print and fill in the below document and bring it with you to the Extension Services Office, at Ghammier Government Farm, Ingieret Road, Marsa.

For further details regarding our services check out the flyer below: